Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Shopping Day

It was still pretty cold again today so I used the opportunity to do some shopping. My first trip was to Sears to pick up a new torque wrench, and a few more of the ratching wrenches that are priceless when you are working under the dash in tight spaces. I bought a set of their ratcheting wrenches a few years ago for about $70, which seems like a good value until you realize the set it missing a couple of wrench sizes -- specifically 9mm and 11mm, and both will be needed. When you take into consideration that the wrenches individually are $20 each, the cost for a complete collection is a bit steeper, but still worth the money.

I then went over to Menards, a local home improvement warehouse store, and picked up the acetone to finish cleaning out the fuel tank, and a cartridge for my shop-vac because I had a cheap-o filter in there that spit out any fine particles. I have the new cartridge in the shop-vac and am ready to go once the weather gets a bit warmer..... maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment