Friday, June 11, 2010

Delorean Car Show 2010

I will not be going to the car show this year, again. The driving factor was having a two year old in the back seat for 18 hours -- it just sounded like a recipe for disaster. So it looks like I will have to wait for the next one, perhaps I will actually have a running car to bring by then! To those who are going, enjoy! It looks like it is going to be a great show and the raffle car this year is gorgeous! Who ever wins that one is going to be damn lucky.

As I mentioned in my last post, I am in the middle of the VOD, and headed out on vacation for a week, so I will probably post more when I get back. I need to finish cleaning up the VOD, and then its time to start re-assembling things. One final order of some fuel system parts when I get back and I should be ready to try and start this thing for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment